Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Language of Trees by Ilie Ruby

I loved this book.  Loved it.  Read it in two days, and I have not done that in a really long time.  I have had a hard time getting into my Vines and Spines books lately.  Just not great choices.  Well, The Language of Trees by Ilie Ruby - our February Vines and Spines book - was excellent.  A tale of a young boys death on a lake in Canandaigua while his two sisters lived is just the beginning.  Skip forward 12 years later and we get to take a look at the lives of the sisters and another parallel story of a man who grew up in town who is coming back after a long absence.  

I don't want to give anything away, so go out and buy it, Kindle it, Nook it, or whatever your preferred method of reading is.  Cheers to The Language of Trees and to Ilie Ruby. 

1 comment: