Thursday, June 23, 2011

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
It only took me 1.5 days to read this book.  It was disturbingly good.  I only gave it three stars on goodreads, but for a very good reason - I had a NIGHTMARE that I was abducted the night I finished the book.  My would-be abductor was in a blue jeep - thank goodness he wasn't in a white or beige van!  

The premise of the book - a 32 year old real estate agent is abducted from an open house as she is about to leave.  "The Freak" - her abductor - takes her to a remote location and the cabin he keeps her in is completely sealed and unbreakable.  She escapes after a year and the book is told in sessions with her psychiatrist recounting what happened in the cabin.  Twists and turns follow, and I'm not about to give away the rest of the story.  Go read it, but on a sunny day while on a tropical beach somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment